Mona Lisa Jewels
Here's a superb online slots game.
Mona Lisa Jewels by iSoftBet is a slot game based on the Mona Lisa painting. Yes, the Mona Lisa does feature here, but there are also jewels on the reels. The coloured jewels probably represent the priceless value of the artwork. Mona Lisa Jewels has a progressive Jackpot that can be won at any spin. There are also two ways of winning free spins.
The slot has 5 reels and 25 paylines, although you have the option to choose fewer lines. Select your coin value at the bottom left-hand corner and your line bet from 1 to 10. It is set on a blue velvet curtain and the reels are framed with intricate jewelled brass. Most of the symbols here are playing cards from 9 to Ace. They’re all very bold and have different bright colours. So there’s a lot of colour in this game on the symbols and also the jewels. If you love promo's don't forget to check out our Slot offers.
See more great games here: Slotsbaby
About the Developer
Not much is known about the history of ownership of this company. In the course of research, you’ll find that the first news about them starts in 2010 when they formed their first partnerships with online casinos. 7 years later and they have built/acquired an impressive collection of games. They have operating licenses in most of the regulated EU jurisdictions like Italy and Belgium.
If their output in the past half a decade is anything to go by, they are not stopping any time soon. Players can expect a more varied selection of games with unique features, more exciting graphics and break out bonuses.
About the Game
You will find that there’s too much contrast between the Mona Lisa and the slot symbols. Mona Lisa has a warm colouring while the symbols have such screaming colours. The colours should have been a little more standardized to create a more relaxing atmosphere for gameplay. Maybe the goal was for the colours to be aloud and the soundtrack to be gentle because the music played all through the slot is very fitting. However, there are times where the soundtrack is spoiled by the loud clunking sound of the reels.
The highest win for the symbol combos is 150 coins, while the least is 100 coins. All the jewel symbols and wild symbol pay out 150 coins. The large diamond symbol pays out 150 coins when you land five of them continuously.
- WILD- The wild symbol is a diamond ring. It replaces every other symbol except the progressive Jackpot and scatter. It pays out 150 coins.
- RE-SPINS- When the large diamond symbol lands twice on reel one, you gain two re-spins. During a re-spin, the jewel symbols and wilds become sticky, which means more wins.
- SCATTER- The scatter symbol is the Mona Lisa. When you land it 3 or more times you get more free spins.
- FREE SPINS ROUND -When you activate the free spins bonus round, your first reward is 10 free spins. This is also the time when the wild symbol gets to shine rewarding you with some large multipliers. When you use one wild symbol in a successful win, you activate the 2x multiplier. 2 wilds gain a 4x multiplier, 3 wilds gain an 8x multiplier.
- PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT- If you land the progressive Jackpot symbol consistently for five times, you’ll win the Jackpot. You won’t win anything unless you land 5 in a row. This feature is available only when you bet is at maximum size.
The slot won’t draw you in because of its irritatingly bright colours. The only thing that will get you playing continuously is your chance at winning the progressive Jackpot, the free spins and multipliers. It’s a slot that is going to appeal to jackpot lovers mostly as that is one of the things that gives the game a boost.
If you enjoyed Mona Lisa Jewels then you might also like Poltava.