When it comes to claiming your slots bonus, every online casino is different - some providers will offer no deposit deals, while others will shower you with regular cashback and reload deals. In the case of Slots Baby, customers are offered a little something of everything, therefore ensuring they have plenty of reasons to come back for more.
To have the chance to opt in for bonuses and/or collect Trophies for extra benefits, you need to become a member. Visitors can view every area of the site, and can even interact with the promo pages, but without being a verified member there’s little else to do save read information. Signing up is super easy, is done in a few steps, and then opens up the full capabilities of the site for you.
Ways You Can Qualify
- You need to be a real cash player. Ignoring the fact that some slots bonuses will be exclusive for newbies, and others are for VIPs only, real money gaming is necessary. Those of you who are here to play free demos will have plenty of software options to choose from, but little in the way of gaining rewards.
- Depending on which bonus you go for, you’ll need to play the promo at a specific time of day. An example of this would be Slots Baby’s Happy Hours deal; this special takes place every Wednesday, between the hours of 3 and 7pm. This bonus is playable every week, so long as you keep playing as a funded gamer.
- Slots bonuses belonging to the 200 Club and the Pizza Club are unavailable to standard users, with you either needing to qualify as a VIP and/or have collected over 200 Trophies. Unlike free spins rewards, the Pizza Club gives five lucky members a £15 Pizza Express voucher every Sunday.
- You have to meet the wagering requirements of each bonus before taking out another. Unless a bonus specifically says you can have more than one deal active, you need to work through one bonus before moving onto the other. Slots Baby has a slightly higher rollover at x65, so you have a bit more work to do before meeting its requirement.
- Become a VIP member and savour regular cashbacks, birthday bonuses, and free spins as you move higher up the levels of membership. Remember though, you need to maintain your status if you’re to remain a VIP, which means regular deposits have to be made every month.
As you can see, there’s more to Slots Baby promotions than the welcome deal. What is more, there’s far more conditions that qualify you for a slots bonus than merely becoming a member. The trick to successfully qualifying again and again is learning what each bonus expects of its users. Once you do that, you’ll have the key to regular promotions that’ll help keep your account ready to play more of 500 games Slots Baby offers.