Best Blackjack Strategies to Use
Blackjack game has for several decades and counting, retained its spot as the most popular table game in the world. Blackjack has always appealed to a wide array of players because of its simple but yet engaging nature. While playing blackjack, players compete between or among themselves with the dealer present to reveal what value she has got. Whether the dealer or a player has won depends on what card numbers each person has.
Blackjack, as a game of chance, has caused several players to work on devising blackjack strategies to be able to maximize wins and reduce losses. Regardless, some players still lose, which could be attributed to hastiness in playing blackjack. While we understand that there are no hard and fast blackjack strategies that are universally determinate for winning blackjack, we have compiled a list of some that have proved invaluable to players. Thus you can play free blackjack on Slotsbaby and find perfect the strategies in this article - or just check our new online slots here.
Strategies for Winning at Blackjack
Blackjack has thrived among so many fans because of its simplistic and easily accessible style. In spite of the various rules in blackjack, banking on some proven strategies will help you scoop some wins. In view of this, we have set out some of the following strategies to help you, viz:
Set out a bankroll
When playing a game of chance, the first thing you need to learn is to have a particular amount you wish to stake all through your game time. With this, you can stop playing when you are losing too much and be cautious when you are winning too easily.
Don't stake too high all at once
Blackjack rules are quite many, and understanding most of them would require you to take out your wagers slowly and gradually. Yes, you may lose a couple of games, but the more you play carefully and thoughtfully, the more your chances of understanding the strategy that best works for you. So you have to divide your stake into little amounts, so that is you lose, you still have some more funds to bet with.
Try to double down on 10 card values where the dealer's upcard is less than that
With a card value of 10 in your possession, you stand better chances over the dealer that has any upcard value less than 10. In this position, you have to take your chances and double down. I bet you could never go wrong with this strategy.
Stick to 3 to 2 blackjack games
A blackjack game with 3 to 2 odds is typically a player's delight because it possesses a lower house edge for winnings. In the same wise, try to avoid games with odd of 6 to 5 for obvious reasons – high house edges. On games with 6 to 5 odds, the house edge can be as much as 2.5% depending on the casino you are playing at.
Always stand on Hard 16 a Multi-card
Where you have a hard 16 multi-card and the dealer has a 10 upcard, you are advised to stand against the dealer. One of the basic blackjack rules is that if the player does not bust after reaching a sum that's high than the dealer at the time of checks, the player wins. So, following this rule, where the player has a 16 multi-card over the dealer win a 10-value up-facing card at the time of checks, the player should stand.
Double down on card values from Ace2 through Ace7 if the dealer has less
Where you've got any Ace card value from 2 through 7 and the dealer's upcard is less (especially 5 or 60), always double down with the card values.
Never fail to hit a hard 12 against any dealer's card value lower than 5
When a dealer has card values of 2, 3, or 4, it's quite a dangerous position for you, as you can quickly lose money when you stand or hit, but especially when you stand. So, your best bet is to hit and see what the outcome will be. Who knows, you could hit your way to a natural!
Shun insurance bets
An insurance bet is worthless and doesn't deserve any try from you if you wish to achieve the best result in blackjack. The insurance bet is even much worse when the dealer has an Ace up-facing card. It could seem quite tempting to play an insurance bet, but don't fall for it, as nothing lucrative comes from it!
You can try out some or all of these strategies on Slotsbaby today!
Our best-rated blackjack games for 2020
Blackjack games are replete with varying rules from casino to casino, but a number of the blackjack games stand out in 2020. These are
- Microgaming's Vegas Downtown Blackjack: this blackjack game typifies the exact experience at traditional casinos. Here, the deck of cards is fewer than 52, making it somewhat convenient to strike a win.
- Netent's Double Exposure Blackjack: this stands out with its double card dealing feature when a player's game busts.
- Playtech's Blackjack Pro: this presents fantastic gameplay to blackjack pros, who are really adept at playing the game. So, here the game is much more complex than usual.
- Evolution Gaming's Speed Blackjack: here, the spice of the game is in the pace at which the cards are dealt and revealed by each player as well as the dealer herself. This enthralls players that are intuitively swift.
Best developers of Blackjack
Blackjack developers have been releasing some awesome titles for all kinds of blackjack enthusiast. The following are some of the best developers around:
- Microgaming: Microgaming has earned a very prominent position in the i-Gaming industry, mostly thanks to the ingenuity they bring to the table. Thus, it's no surprise that its blackjack games are spectacular, some of which are: Atlantic City, Double Exposure Blackjack, Hi-Lo 13 European Blackjack, Vegas Downturn Blackjack, etc.
- NetEnt: another giant in the industry, NetEnt has a long-standing reputation of excellence and adroitness exemplified in all its games. Some of its games include Blackjack Pro, Pontoon, Classic Blackjack, Blackjack, et al.
- Yggdrasil: Yggdrasil has been championing a string of jaw-dropping games in all its catalog. This company has reached the stage where all its titles are as amazing as they come. Its blackjack games are Dr. Fortuno Blackjack, Sonya Blackjack, Lucky Blackjack, among others.
- Playtech: also a high-ranking developer, Playtech has been nothing short of innovative, unique, and masterful in its development of casino games. Some of it blackjack offering include Perfect Blackjack, Progressive Blackjack, Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Surrender, and others.
You can play all blackjack games from the above developers and more on Slotsbaby any time or try some uk slot games instead.
Last Notes on Blackjack Strategies
Blackjack strategies require thoughtfulness and consistent practice. We have shared with you a detailed set of strategies that will work wonders in your blackjack gameplay when properly applied. Of all, you should never forget the reason you started playing in the first place. Therefore, get on your marks and play various blackjack games on Slotsbaby now and win quite incredibly!